SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT AND PURCHASING
EXPERTISE & TECHNOLOGIES
To confirm the corporate philosophy for technological leadership in all areas of the organization, we are relying on continuity, partnership and collaboration with qualified and motivated suppliers to ensure the success of SCHNORR® GmbH.
Technically advanced products and the variety of different procurement situations determine the processes and activities in purchasing. Together with our suppliers, the optimal solution is developed to achieve our common strategic procurement objectives.
The innovation, quality and reliability of our chosen suppliers is an important element of the performance and competitiveness of the SCHNORR® GmbH in a global environment.
We expect our suppliers to fully comply with the following requirements:
- Innovative strength through continuous product and process improvement.
- Short lead times.
- Sustainable delivery reliability.
- High availability.
- High flexibility and responsiveness.
- Certification according to ISO 9001:2008 or comparable standards.
- Acceptance of the SCHNORR® general terms and conditions of purchasing.
- Compliance of agreements.
- Competitive prices, which are comparable on the world market.
- Consistently high product quality to the satisfaction of us and our customers an interest in a long-term partnership.
A disc spring is a conical shell which can be loaded along its axis either statically or dynamically.
K - SPRINGS
Ball bearings run smoothly and noise-free when pre-loaded with our SCHNORR® “K” disc springs.
Washers refers to a specialty version of a disc spring or washer used to improve security.
Safety washers can be made from different materials and supplied with different surface treatments.